Resources & Links
The veterinary resources featured on this page provide useful information to pet owners on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care.
Animal Breed Associations
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
- The Humane Society of the United States
- North Shore Animal League America
Integrative Veterinary Medicine Information
Pain Management for Pets
Please call us at (603) 926-5500 if you want to discuss possible signs of pain, prevention and treatment options for your pet. Please review the following links for more information.
- Animal Acupuncture
- Animals and Pain
- Arthritis Pain Management
- How to Recognize Pain in Pets
- Laser Therapy for Pets - Common Questions
- Laser Therapy for Pets - Common Uses
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Pet Care Articles
- Arthritis in Pets - Management and Prevention
- Cold Weather Pet Safety(avma.org)
- What To Do If Your Pet Has Ingested a Rodenticide (avma.org)
- Xylitol Now Found in Certain Peanut and Nut Butters (DVM 360)
- Your Pet's Medications (avma.org)
Pet Grief Support
Pet Services & Consultants
- My Dog’s Mind: Head trainer Terence Kirby has been helping dogs and their owners overcome behavioral issues for nearly a decade.
- Tails of Rye: This canine rehabilitation center offers an underwater treadmill, manual therapy, hydrotherapy, as well as many other therapeutic modalities to get your beloved dog back on its feet… or paws!